Join Our Medical Team
MEDICAL ACCREDITATION PROCESS FOR PUERTA DE HIERRO
MEDICAL CENTER (CMPDH initials in Spanish) Welcome Medical Professionals interested in becoming part of Puerta de Hierro Medical Center, we kindly request that you add a copy of the following documents to your application:
- Fill the approved application.
- Resume, no longer than 600 to 900 words
- 3 (2.5 x 3 cm) photos
- Copy of Medical diploma, letter size (front and back)
- Copy of Medical license (front and back)
- Copy of license number for your specialty (front and back)
- Copy of Residency diploma
- Copy of diploma for Specialty Association that you are a member of
- Copy of Board Certification
- Past and present professional positions
- Two letters of recommendation from two of your colleagues
- Copy of liability insurance
- Copy of R.F.C.
Please bring the required documentation to the Medical Director's office (ground floor), located at Av. Empresarios # 150, Col. Puerta de Hierro. Zapopan Jalisco México Tel: 01 800 2632 673. Esperar revisión y resolución del Comité de Credencialización.. The telephone number is 3040-7034. Please await the revision and resolution from the Accreditation Committee.
It is important to mention that the accreditation as part of our medical staff is valid for all our facilities, therefore once you have completed this process, you will have the opportunity of taking care of your patients in any of our centers, which include Puerta de Hierro Sur Hospital, Center for Advanced Surgery Siglo XXI or in our Specialty Hospital.
What should you do if you would like to see a surgical or clinical patient in CMPDH and you are not yet accredited at Puerta de Hierro Sur Hospital, the Ophthalmology Institute, the Center for Advanced Surgery Siglo XXI or our Specialty Hospital?
You should establish contact with the Medical Director's assistant by calling 38.48.4000 Ext: 2139 to request temporary privileges. It is necessary to have the Federal License number of your Specialty provided by the SEP (Office of Public Education), as well as the name of the patient that requires medical attention. With this information you will obtain an immediate response from the Medical Director's office.