The key to success is early diagnosis of silent disease indicators or detection of risk factors like smoking or hypertriglyceridemia.
In Puerta de Hierro Medical Center is concerned about your health and believe that prevention is the best way to do that, is why we offer different options for a general check-ups, which may suit your needs, whether personal or business .
The International Association of Preventive Medicine suggests the following groups which are the same that we apply in our hospital:
- Group IA: patients of 15-20 years of age, non-smoking and no active sex life.
- Group IB: 15-29 years of age; smoking and active sex life.
- Group IIA: 30-44 years; non-smoking.
- Group IIB: 30-44 years, smoking. (Regardless of the number of cigarettes consumed every day).
- Group III: 45-59 years.
- Group IV: 60 years and older.
It includes full pants and groups III and IV also include breakfast for normal or diabetic diet.
The query evaluation is usually performed by a physician certified internist, cardiologist and medical nutritionist.
Immunization schedule versus hepatitis A or B is optional.
Also, if required study of HIV is optional.
Appointment needed three days in advance.
When you get to hospital admission, will be greeted by a nurse, who will accompany you throughout the process, what it takes to be on time at your appointment at 7:45 am
For more information, call extension 4069 and 4037 38484000 or via the Internet to e firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to assist you.
* All your tests and results are CONFIDENTIAL.